Strain Evolution of Highly Asymmetric Polycrystalline Ferroelectric Ceramics via a Self-Consistent Model and In Situ X-Ray Diffraction
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 12, pages 3947–3954, December 2012
How to Cite
Tutuncu, G., Motahari, M., Bernier, J., Varlioglu, M., Jones, J. L., Ustundag, E. (2012), Strain Evolution of Highly Asymmetric Polycrystalline Ferroelectric Ceramics via a Self-Consistent Model and In Situ X-Ray Diffraction. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 3947–3954. doi: 10.1111/jace.12011
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
- NSF-CAREER. Grant Number: DMR-9985264
- DOE Ames Laboratory. Grant Number: W-31-109-ENG-38
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!