Effect of the Sintering Additive on Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of Hi-NicalonTM SiC Fibers in a HfB2 Matrix
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 2, pages 643–650, February 2013
How to Cite
Silvestroni, L., Guicciardi, S., Nygren, M., Melandri, C., Sciti, D. (2013), Effect of the Sintering Additive on Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of Hi-NicalonTM SiC Fibers in a HfB2 Matrix. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 643–650. doi: 10.1111/jace.12018
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
- US Air Force Research Laboratory. Grant Number: FA8655-12-1-3004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!