Correlation Between Photoluminescence and Structural Defects in Ca1+xCu3−xTi4O12 Systems
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 1, pages 209–217, January 2013
How to Cite
Oliveira, L. H., Paris, E. C., Avansi, W., Ramirez, M. A., Mastelaro, V. R., Longo, E., Varela, J. A. (2013), Correlation Between Photoluminescence and Structural Defects in Ca1+xCu3−xTi4O12 Systems. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 209–217. doi: 10.1111/jace.12020
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
- CNPq, CAPES, and FAPESP
- National Laboratory of Synchrotron Light. Grant Number: 11011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!