Tuning Hydrophobicity with Honeycomb Surface Structure and Hydrophilicity with CF4 Plasma Etching for Aerosol-Deposited Titania Films
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 12, pages 3955–3961, December 2012
How to Cite
Kim, D.-Y., Park, J.-J., Lee, J.-G., Lee, M.-W., Kim, H.-Y., Oh, J.-H., Seong, T.-Y., Kim, D., James, S. C., van Hest, M. F. A. M., Chandra, S., Yoon, S. S. (2012), Tuning Hydrophobicity with Honeycomb Surface Structure and Hydrophilicity with CF4 Plasma Etching for Aerosol-Deposited Titania Films. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 3955–3961. doi: 10.1111/jace.12021
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!