Presented in part at the 2011 Fall Meeting of the Materials Research Society, Boston, MA, November 30, 2011 (Symposium BB, Poster No. BB15.5).
Template-Based Synthesis of Aluminum Nitride Hollow Nanofibers Via Plasma-Enhanced Atomic Layer Deposition
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 3, pages 916–922, March 2013
How to Cite
Ozgit-Akgun, C., Kayaci, F., Donmez, I., Uyar, T., Biyikli, N. (2013), Template-Based Synthesis of Aluminum Nitride Hollow Nanofibers Via Plasma-Enhanced Atomic Layer Deposition. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 916–922. doi: 10.1111/jace.12030
Presented in part at the 12th International Conference on Atomic Layer Deposition, Dresden, Germany, June 19, 2012 (Poster Session A, Poster No. 7).
Presented at the TechConnect World Nanotech Conference & Expo 2012, Santa Clara, CA, June 20, 2012 (Exhibit and Poster Session II, Nanostructured Coatings, Surfaces & Films).
Based in part on the thesis that will be submitted by C. Ozgit-Akgun for the Ph.D. degree in materials science and nanotechnology, Bilkent University, Ankara 2013, Turkey.
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2012
- Marie Curie International Reintegration Grant. Grant Numbers: PIRG06-GA-2009-256428, PIRG05-GA-2009-249196
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!