CsCl Modified Ge–Ga–S Glasses Codoped with Eu2+ and Mn2+: A Potential Yellow Phosphor for Solid-State Lighting
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 12, pages 3719–3721, December 2012
How to Cite
Yan, Q., Ren, J., Chen, G. (2012), CsCl Modified Ge–Ga–S Glasses Codoped with Eu2+ and Mn2+: A Potential Yellow Phosphor for Solid-State Lighting. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 3719–3721. doi: 10.1111/jace.12031
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2012
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B502
- Shanghai Key Laboratory Project. Grant Number: 08DZ2230500
- Young Teachers for the Doctoral Program by Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: D200-B-1115
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: NSFC 51072052
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!