Crystal Structure and Optical Performance of Al3+ and Ce3+ Codoped Ca3Sc2Si3O12 Green Phosphors for White LEDs
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 1, pages 234–240, January 2013
How to Cite
Wu, Y.-F., Chan, Y.-H., Nien, Y.-T., Chen, I.-G. (2013), Crystal Structure and Optical Performance of Al3+ and Ce3+ Codoped Ca3Sc2Si3O12 Green Phosphors for White LEDs. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 234–240. doi: 10.1111/jace.12034
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2012
- National Science Council and Bureau of Energy
- Ministry of Economic Affairs of Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC 100-2221-E-006-040-MY2, 101-D0204-6
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!