The Composition and Temperature-Dependent Structure Evolution and Large Strain Response in (1−x)(Bi0.5Na0.5)TiO3−xBa(Al0.5Ta0.5)O3 Ceramics
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 1, pages 246–252, January 2013
How to Cite
Bai, W., Bian, Y., Hao, J., Shen, B., Zhai, J. (2013), The Composition and Temperature-Dependent Structure Evolution and Large Strain Response in (1−x)(Bi0.5Na0.5)TiO3−xBa(Al0.5Ta0.5)O3 Ceramics. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 246–252. doi: 10.1111/jace.12039
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50932007, 50972108
- Shanghai Municipal Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 12ZR1434600
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!