Effect of Water on the Inert Strength of Silica Glass: Role of Water Penetration
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 12, pages 3847–3853, December 2012
How to Cite
Fett, T., Rizzi, G., Hoffmann, M. J., Wagner, S., Wiederhorn, S. M. (2012), Effect of Water on the Inert Strength of Silica Glass: Role of Water Penetration. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 3847–3853. doi: 10.1111/jace.12041
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!