Slow Relaxation Processes in CCTO Detected by Capacitance Versus Voltage Curves
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 1, pages 253–258, January 2013
How to Cite
Luo, X. J., Yang, C. P., Song, X. P., Tang, S.-L., Xiao, H.-B., Bärner, K. H. O. (2013), Slow Relaxation Processes in CCTO Detected by Capacitance Versus Voltage Curves. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 253–258. doi: 10.1111/jace.12042
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 11074067, 11174073
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-08-0674
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!