Member, The American Ceramic Society.
The Conversion of Perhydropolysilazane into SiON Films Characterized by X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 12, pages 3722–3725, December 2012
How to Cite
Wang, K., Zheng, X., Ohuchi, F. S., Bordia, R. K. (2012), The Conversion of Perhydropolysilazane into SiON Films Characterized by X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 3722–3725. doi: 10.1111/jace.12045
Based in part on the dissertation submitted by Kaishi Wang for the PhD degree in Materials Science and Engineering, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195-2120, USA.
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2012
- US Air Force Office of Scientific Research. Grant Number: FA9550-09-1-0633
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!