Influence of LNO Top Electrodes on Electrical Properties of KNN/LNO Thin Films Prepared by RF Magnetron Sputtering
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 3, pages 787–790, March 2013
How to Cite
Li, T., Wang, G., Li, K., Sama, N., Remiens, D., Dong, X. (2013), Influence of LNO Top Electrodes on Electrical Properties of KNN/LNO Thin Films Prepared by RF Magnetron Sputtering. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 787–790. doi: 10.1111/jace.12047
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2012
- National Important Basic Research Project. Grant Number: 2012CB619406
- Shanghai Basic Research Project. Grant Number: 10DJ1400203
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 10 974 216
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!