Role of Alumina Buffer Layer on the Dielectric and Piezoelectric Properties of PZT System Thick Films
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 2, pages 491–495, February 2013
How to Cite
Shin, T. H., Ha, J.-Y., Song, H. C., Yoon, S.-J., Hwang, S.-J., Nahm, S., Park, H.-H., Choi, J.-W. (2013), Role of Alumina Buffer Layer on the Dielectric and Piezoelectric Properties of PZT System Thick Films. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 491–495. doi: 10.1111/jace.12052
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2012
- the 21st Century's Frontier R&D program
- the Core Technology of Materials Research and Development Program. Grant Number: 10041232
- the Ministry of Knowledge Economy, Republic of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!