A Unique Approach to Characterization of Sol-Gel-Derived Rare-Earth-Doped Oxyfluoride Glass-Ceramics
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 2, pages 476–480, February 2013
How to Cite
Kawamura, G., Yoshimura, R., Ota, K., Oh, S.-Y., Hakiri, N., Muto, H., Hayakawa, T., Matsuda, A. (2013), A Unique Approach to Characterization of Sol-Gel-Derived Rare-Earth-Doped Oxyfluoride Glass-Ceramics. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 476–480. doi: 10.1111/jace.12053
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 22760539
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!