High-Temperature Creep Behavior of Dense SiOC-Based Ceramic Nanocomposites: Microstructural and Phase Composition Effects
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 1, pages 272–280, January 2013
How to Cite
Papendorf, B., Ionescu, E., Kleebe, H.-J., Linck, C., Guillon, O., Nonnenmacher, K., Riedel, R. (2013), High-Temperature Creep Behavior of Dense SiOC-Based Ceramic Nanocomposites: Microstructural and Phase Composition Effects. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 272–280. doi: 10.1111/jace.12067
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: SPP1181 NANOMAT IO 64/1–2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!