Tuning the Structural, Electronic, and Magnetic Properties of Strontium Titanate Through Atomic Design: A Comparison Between Oxygen Vacancies and Nitrogen Doping
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 2, pages 538–543, February 2013
How to Cite
Liao, X.-X., Wang, H.-Q., Zheng, J.-C. (2013), Tuning the Structural, Electronic, and Magnetic Properties of Strontium Titanate Through Atomic Design: A Comparison Between Oxygen Vacancies and Nitrogen Doping. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 538–543. doi: 10.1111/jace.12072
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2012
- Specialized Research Fund. Grant Numbers: 20 090 121 120 028, 20 100 121 120 026
- Natural Science Foundation of Fujian Province. Grant Numbers: 2010J05138, NCET-09-0680
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!