Porous yttria-Stabilized Zirconia Ceramics Fabricated by Nonaqueous-Based Gelcasting Process with PMMA Microsphere as Pore-Forming Agent
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 1, pages 266–271, January 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, J., Wang, C.-A. (2013), Porous yttria-Stabilized Zirconia Ceramics Fabricated by Nonaqueous-Based Gelcasting Process with PMMA Microsphere as Pore-Forming Agent. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 266–271. doi: 10.1111/jace.12074
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!