A Novel Magneto-Dielectric Solid Solution Ceramic 0.25LiFe5O8–0.75Li2ZnTi3O8 with Relatively High Permeability and Ultra-Low Dielectric Loss
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 12, pages 3732–3734, December 2012
How to Cite
He, L., Zhou, D., Yang, H., Guo, J., Wang, H. (2012), A Novel Magneto-Dielectric Solid Solution Ceramic 0.25LiFe5O8–0.75Li2ZnTi3O8 with Relatively High Permeability and Ultra-Low Dielectric Loss. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 3732–3734. doi: 10.1111/jace.12075
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2012
- National 973-project of China. Grant Number: 2009CB623302
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61025002, 10979035
- International Science and Technology Collaboration Project of China. Grant Number: 2009DFA51820
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!