Double-Layer Structure Photoanode with TiO2 Nanotubes and Nanoparticles for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 2, pages 549–554, February 2013
How to Cite
Cao, L., Wu, C., Hu, Q., Jin, T., Chi, B., Pu, J., Jian, L. (2013), Double-Layer Structure Photoanode with TiO2 Nanotubes and Nanoparticles for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 549–554. doi: 10.1111/jace.12081
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50 902 056
- Materials Characterization Center of Huazhong University of Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!