Structural Evolving Sequence and Porous Ba6Zr2Nb8O30 Ferroelectric Ceramics with Ultrahigh Breakdown Field and Zero Strain
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 2, pages 555–560, February 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, S.-T., Yuan, G., Chen, J., Gu, Z.-B., Yang, B., Yin, J., Cao, W. (2013), Structural Evolving Sequence and Porous Ba6Zr2Nb8O30 Ferroelectric Ceramics with Ultrahigh Breakdown Field and Zero Strain. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 555–560. doi: 10.1111/jace.12082
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
- State Key Program for Basic Research of China. Grant Numbers: 2013CB632900, 2012CB619406
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11 174 127
- Doctoral Fund of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20 110 091 110 014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!