Competitive Phase Separation to Controllable Crystallization in 80GeS2·20In2S3 Chalcogenide Glass
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 1, pages 125–129, January 2013
How to Cite
Li, Z., Lin, C., Nie, Q., Dai, S. (2013), Competitive Phase Separation to Controllable Crystallization in 80GeS2·20In2S3 Chalcogenide Glass. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 125–129. doi: 10.1111/jace.12088
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
- International Science & Technology Cooperation Program of China. Grant Number: 2011DFA12040
- National Program on Key Basic Research Project. Grant Number: 2012CB722703
- NSFC. Grant Number: 61108057
- Zhejiang Provincial NSF. Grant Numbers: R1101263, Y4110322
- NSF of Ningbo City. Grant Number: 2011A610091
- K. C. Wong Magna Fund in Ningbo University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!