Effect of Temperature on C3S and C3S + Nanosilica Hydration and C–S–H Structure
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 3, pages 957–965, March 2013
How to Cite
Sáez del Bosque, I. F., Martín-Pastor, M., Martínez-Ramírez, S., Blanco-Varela, M. T. (2013), Effect of Temperature on C3S and C3S + Nanosilica Hydration and C–S–H Structure. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 957–965. doi: 10.1111/jace.12093
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Numbers: MAT2006-11705, CSD2007-00058
- Regional Government of Madrid. Grant Number: BES-2007-16686
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!