Cement chemists' notation: C=CaO, S=SiO2, A=Al2O3, H=H20, etc. is used throughout this article. The hyphenation in C-S-H indicates that this phase does not have a fixed stoichiometry
The Effect of Aluminum in Solution on the Dissolution of Amorphous Silica and its Relation to Cementitious Systems
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 2, pages 592–597, February 2013
How to Cite
Chappex, T., Scrivener, K. L. (2013), The Effect of Aluminum in Solution on the Dissolution of Amorphous Silica and its Relation to Cementitious Systems. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 592–597. doi: 10.1111/jace.12098
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
- B&G Ingénieurs conseils and Sika Technology A.G.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!