Enhanced Up-Conversion Luminescence in Er3+-Doped 25GeS2·35Ga2S3·40CsCl Chalcogenide Glass–Ceramics
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 3, pages 816–819, March 2013
How to Cite
Lin, C., Calvez, L., Li, Z., Dai, S., Tao, H., Ma, H., Zhang, X., Moine, B., Zhao, X. (2013), Enhanced Up-Conversion Luminescence in Er3+-Doped 25GeS2·35Ga2S3·40CsCl Chalcogenide Glass–Ceramics. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 816–819. doi: 10.1111/jace.12102
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
- International Science & Technology Cooperation Program of China. Grant Number: 2011DFA12040
- National Program on Key Basic Research Project. Grant Number: 2012CB722703
- National NSFC. Grant Numbers: 61108057, 61177087
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-10-0976
- Zhejiang Provincial NSFC. Grant Numbers: R1101263, Y4110322
- NSFC of Ningbo City. Grant Number: 2011A610091
- Program for Innovative Research Team of Ningbo City. Grant Number: 2009B21007
- K.C. Wong Magna Fund in Ningbo University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!