Camber Evolution and Stress Development of Porous Ceramic Bilayers During Co-Firing
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 3, pages 972–978, March 2013
How to Cite
Ni, D.-W., Esposito, V., Schmidt, C. G., Molla, T. T., Andersen, K. B., Kaiser, A., Ramousse, S., Pryds, N. (2013), Camber Evolution and Stress Development of Porous Ceramic Bilayers During Co-Firing. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 972–978. doi: 10.1111/jace.12113
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2012
- Scientific Research Councils on Technology and Production Sciences (FTP)
- Danish Council for Independent Research (DFF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!