Member, The American Ceramic Society.
Bi(Zn2/3Nb1/3)O3–(K0.5Na0.5)NbO3 High-Temperature Lead-FreeFerroelectric Ceramics with Low Capacitance Variation in a Broad Temperature Usage Range
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 3, pages 833–837, March 2013
How to Cite
Cheng, H., Du, H., Zhou, W., Zhu, D., Luo, F., Xu, B. (2013), Bi(Zn2/3Nb1/3)O3–(K0.5Na0.5)NbO3 High-Temperature Lead-FreeFerroelectric Ceramics with Low Capacitance Variation in a Broad Temperature Usage Range. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 833–837. doi: 10.1111/jace.12118
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
- Doctorate Foundation of Northwestern Polytechnical University. Grant Number: CX201108
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51 072 165
- State Key Laboratory of Solidification Processing in NWPU. Grant Numbers: KP200901, SKLSP201104
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!