Flux Synthesis of Na2Ca2Nb4O13: The Influence of Particle Shapes, Surface Features, and Surface Areas on Photocatalytic Hydrogen Production
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 4, pages 1158–1162, April 2013
How to Cite
Arney, D., Fuoco, L., Boltersdorf, J., Maggard, P. A. (2013), Flux Synthesis of Na2Ca2Nb4O13: The Influence of Particle Shapes, Surface Features, and Surface Areas on Photocatalytic Hydrogen Production. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 1158–1162. doi: 10.1111/jace.12122
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!