Microstructure and Optical Property in an Irregular Multilayer Comprising Ferroelectric and Paraelectric Materials
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 2, pages 355–357, February 2013
How to Cite
Cong, R., Hu, G. J., Hong, X. K., Yu, G. L., Chu, J. H., Dai, N. (2013), Microstructure and Optical Property in an Irregular Multilayer Comprising Ferroelectric and Paraelectric Materials. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 355–357. doi: 10.1111/jace.12132
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2012
- National Key Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB934300
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 11174307, 11074265
- Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Numbers: Q-DX-28, Q-Zy-50
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!