Hydronium Ions in Soda-lime Silicate Glass Surfaces
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 2, pages 458–463, February 2013
How to Cite
Bradley, L. C., Dilworth, Z. R., Barnette, A. L., Hsiao, E., Barthel, A. J., Pantano, C. G., Kim, S. H. (2013), Hydronium Ions in Soda-lime Silicate Glass Surfaces. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 458–463. doi: 10.1111/jace.12136
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-1 207 328
- NSF International Materials Institute. Grant Number: DMR-0 844 014
- Penn State Center for Optical Technology
- Penn State MRI
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!