Transparent Conducting Oxides: Electronic Structure–Property Relationship from Photoelectron Spectroscopy with in situ Sample Preparation
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 2, pages 331–345, February 2013
How to Cite
Klein, A. (2013), Transparent Conducting Oxides: Electronic Structure–Property Relationship from Photoelectron Spectroscopy with in situ Sample Preparation. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 331–345. doi: 10.1111/jace.12143
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: KL1225/4
- German Ministry for Education and Research. Grant Numbers: 03SF0358A, 01SF0034, 13N10474
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!