Tunable Ferromagnetic Behaviors Observed in Highly Orientated Co-Doped ZnO Thin Films by the Bandgap Engineering
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 2, pages 361–364, February 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Guo, T., Luo, Y.-D., Lin, Y.-H., Nan, C.-W. (2013), Tunable Ferromagnetic Behaviors Observed in Highly Orientated Co-Doped ZnO Thin Films by the Bandgap Engineering. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 361–364. doi: 10.1111/jace.12145
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2009CB623303
- NSF of China. Grant Numbers: 50972068, 50921061, 51025205
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!