Nanocomposite Derived from Core–Shell Nanoparticles via Creep Deformation of an Amorphous Silica Layer Below its Glass Transition Temperature
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 2, pages 429–435, February 2013
How to Cite
Kinemuchi, Y., Towata, A., Yasuoka, M. (2013), Nanocomposite Derived from Core–Shell Nanoparticles via Creep Deformation of an Amorphous Silica Layer Below its Glass Transition Temperature. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 429–435. doi: 10.1111/jace.12150
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!