Novel Low-Firing Microwave Dielectric Ceramic LiCa3MgV3O12 with Low Dielectric Loss
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 3, pages 688–690, March 2013
How to Cite
Fang, L., Su, C., Zhou, H., Wei, Z., Zhang, H. (2013), Novel Low-Firing Microwave Dielectric Ceramic LiCa3MgV3O12 with Low Dielectric Loss. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 688–690. doi: 10.1111/jace.12156
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21 261 007, 21 061 004, 50 962 004, 51 102 058
- Natural Science Foundation of Guangxi. Grant Number: 2012GXNSFDA053024
- Project of Department of Science and Technology of Guangxi. Grant Numbers: 10-046-01, 11-031-03, 11-107-006-42
- Program to Sponsor Teams for Innovation in the Construction of Talent Highlands in Guangxi Institutions of Higher Learning
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!