Morphology Tunable Self-Assembled Sr2P2O7:Ce3+, Mn2+ Phosphor and Luminescence Properties
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 4, pages 1198–1202, April 2013
How to Cite
Xu, M. J., Wang, L. X., Jia, D. Z., Liu, L., Zhang, L., Guo, Z. P., Sheng, R. (2013), Morphology Tunable Self-Assembled Sr2P2O7:Ce3+, Mn2+ Phosphor and Luminescence Properties. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 1198–1202. doi: 10.1111/jace.12161
- Issue online: 9 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2012
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21 266 030, 21 061 013, 21 061 014, 21 101 132
- Program for Chang-jiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: IRT1081
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in Universities of China. Grant Number: NCET-09-0904
- National Science Foundation and the Achievement Transformation Project of Xinjiang province. Grant Numbers: 2012211A011, 201 154 141
- Key Laboratory of Xinjiang Province. Grant Number: XJDX0902-2011-04
- Natural Science Foundation of Xinjiang University. Grant Number: BS110118
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!