Facile Synthesis of Monodispersed In2O3 Hollow Spheres and Application in Photocatalysis and Gas Sensing
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 3, pages 719–725, March 2013
How to Cite
Tseng, W. J., Tseng, T.-T., Wu, H.-M., Her, Y.-C., Yang, T.-J. (2013), Facile Synthesis of Monodispersed In2O3 Hollow Spheres and Application in Photocatalysis and Gas Sensing. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 719–725. doi: 10.1111/jace.12166
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2012
- National Science Council. Grant Number: 98-2221-E-005-031-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!