Control of the Dissolution of Ca and Si Ions from CaSiO3 Bioceramic via Tailoring Its Surface Structure and Chemical Composition
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 3, pages 691–696, March 2013
How to Cite
Xiong, K., Shi, H., Liu, J., Shen, Z., Li, H., Ye, J. (2013), Control of the Dissolution of Ca and Si Ions from CaSiO3 Bioceramic via Tailoring Its Surface Structure and Chemical Composition. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 691–696. doi: 10.1111/jace.12168
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB619100
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51172074
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!