Oxidation and Crack Healing Behavior of a Fine-Grained Cr2AlC Ceramic
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 3, pages 892–899, March 2013
How to Cite
Li, S., Xiao, L., Song, G., Wu, X., Sloof, W. G., van der Zwaag, S. (2013), Oxidation and Crack Healing Behavior of a Fine-Grained Cr2AlC Ceramic. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 892–899. doi: 10.1111/jace.12170
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51 072 017
- “Hongguoyuan” Talent Foundation of Beijing Jiaotong University
- Delft Center of Materials Research Program on Self Healing Materials
- Netherland Innovation Oriented Program on Self Healing Materials. Grant Number: IOP-SHM 0871
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!