In Situ Thermometry Measuring Temperature Flashes Exceeding 1,700°C in 8 mol% Y2O3-Stablized Zirconia Under Constant-Voltage Heating
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 3, pages 697–700, March 2013
How to Cite
Park, J., Chen, I.-W. (2013), In Situ Thermometry Measuring Temperature Flashes Exceeding 1,700°C in 8 mol% Y2O3-Stablized Zirconia Under Constant-Voltage Heating. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 697–700. doi: 10.1111/jace.12176
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-11ER46814
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-11-20901
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!