Thermal and Oxidation Response of UHTC Leading Edge Samples Exposed to Simulated Hypersonic Flight Conditions
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 3, pages 907–915, March 2013
How to Cite
Parthasarathy, T. A., Petry, M. D., Cinibulk, M. K., Mathur, T., Gruber, M. R. (2013), Thermal and Oxidation Response of UHTC Leading Edge Samples Exposed to Simulated Hypersonic Flight Conditions. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 907–915. doi: 10.1111/jace.12180
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
- USAF. Grant Number: FA8650-10-D-5226
- US Air Force Office of Scientific Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!