Formation of Sol–Gel In Situ Derived BTO/NZFO Composite Ceramics with Considerable Dielectric and Magnetic Properties
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 4, pages 1240–1247, April 2013
How to Cite
Xiao, B., Dong, Y., Ma, N., Du, P. (2013), Formation of Sol–Gel In Situ Derived BTO/NZFO Composite Ceramics with Considerable Dielectric and Magnetic Properties. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 1240–1247. doi: 10.1111/jace.12181
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51272230, 50872120
- Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: Z4110040
- National Key Scientific and Technological Project of China. Grant Number: 2009CB623302
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!