Phase Separation Phenomenon and Mechanism of Ce0.6Zr0.4O2 Powders Prepared Using Chemical Coprecipitation Method
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 5, pages 1629–1634, May 2013
How to Cite
Chuang, C.-C., Hsiang, H.-I., Chen, C.-C., Yen, F.-S., Yoshimura, M. (2013), Phase Separation Phenomenon and Mechanism of Ce0.6Zr0.4O2 Powders Prepared Using Chemical Coprecipitation Method. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 1629–1634. doi: 10.1111/jace.12183
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2012
- Taiwan's Ministry of Economic Affairs. Grant Number: 100-EC-17-A-08 -S1-170
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!