Supported by the Air Force Research Labs under UES subcontract # S-932-19-MR002.
Mechanisms of Fatty Acid and Triglyceride Dispersant Bonding in Non-Aqueous Dispersions of NiO†
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 3, pages 750–758, March 2013
How to Cite
Jay Deiner, L., Piotrowski, K. A., Reitz, T. L. (2013), Mechanisms of Fatty Acid and Triglyceride Dispersant Bonding in Non-Aqueous Dispersions of NiO. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 750–758. doi: 10.1111/jace.12196
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2012
- Air Force Research Labs under UES. Grant Number: S-932-19-MR002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!