Origin of Different Growth Modes for Epitaxial Manganite Films
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 5, pages 1660–1665, May 2013
How to Cite
Cai, R., Wang, Y., Liu, X., Gao, W., Chen, Y., Sun, J., Wang, Y. (2013), Origin of Different Growth Modes for Epitaxial Manganite Films. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 1660–1665. doi: 10.1111/jace.12202
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 10974105
- Natural Science Foundation for Outstanding Young Scientists in Shandong Province. Grant Number: JQ201002
- Project of Introducing Talents to Support Thousand Talents Programs. Grant Number: P201101032
- Program of Science and Technology in Qingdao City. Grant Number: 11-2-4-23-hz
- Scientific Research Starting Foundation for the Introduced Talents at Qingdao University. Grant Number: 06300701
- Taishan Outstanding Overseas Scholar Program of Shandong Province
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!