Eu3+-Activated Borogermanate Scintillating Glass with a High Gd2O3 Content
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 5, pages 1483–1489, May 2013
How to Cite
Sun, X.-Y., Jiang, D.-G., Chen, S.-W., Zheng, G.-T., Huang, S.-M., Gu, M., Zhang, Z.-J., Zhao, J.-T. (2013), Eu3+-Activated Borogermanate Scintillating Glass with a High Gd2O3 Content. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 1483–1489. doi: 10.1111/jace.12205
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Fund of China. Grant Number: 11165010
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangxi Province. Grant Number: 20114BAB202002
- Scientific Project of Department of Education in Jiangxi Province. Grant Number: GJJ12462
- Key Subject of Atomic & Molecular Physics in Jiangxi Province
- Open Fund of Key Laboratory of Transparent Opto-functional Inorganic Materials
- Shanghai Institute of Ceramics of Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Program for Young Excellent Doctors in Jinggangshan University. Grant Number: JZB007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!