Eu3+-Activated Borogermanate Scintillating Glass with a High Gd2O3 Content
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 5, pages 1483–1489, May 2013
How to Cite
Sun, X.-Y., Jiang, D.-G., Chen, S.-W., Zheng, G.-T., Huang, S.-M., Gu, M., Zhang, Z.-J., Zhao, J.-T. (2013), Eu3+-Activated Borogermanate Scintillating Glass with a High Gd2O3 Content. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 1483–1489. doi: 10.1111/jace.12205
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Fund of China. Grant Number: 11165010
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangxi Province. Grant Number: 20114BAB202002
- Scientific Project of Department of Education in Jiangxi Province. Grant Number: GJJ12462
- Key Subject of Atomic & Molecular Physics in Jiangxi Province
- Open Fund of Key Laboratory of Transparent Opto-functional Inorganic Materials
- Shanghai Institute of Ceramics of Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Program for Young Excellent Doctors in Jinggangshan University. Grant Number: JZB007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!