Diffusion Properties of Tm3+ in Congruent LiNbO3 Crystal
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 5, pages 1538–1545, May 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, D.-L., Zhang, W.-Z., Hua, P.-R., Yu, D.-Y., Pun, E. Y.-B. (2013), Diffusion Properties of Tm3+ in Congruent LiNbO3 Crystal. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 1538–1545. doi: 10.1111/jace.12211
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50872089, 61107056
- Key Program for Research on Fundamental to Application and Leading Technology
- Tianjin Science and Technology Commission of China. Grant Number: 11JCZDJC15500
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20100032110052
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!