Ion-Beam-Induced Chemical Mixing at a Nanocrystalline CeO2–Si Interface
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 5, pages 1666–1672, May 2013
How to Cite
Edmondson, P. D., Young, N. P., Parish, C. M., Moll, S., Namavar, F., Weber, W. J., Zhang, Y. (2013), Ion-Beam-Induced Chemical Mixing at a Nanocrystalline CeO2–Si Interface. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 1666–1672. doi: 10.1111/jace.12214
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
- Energy Frontier Research Center
- US Department of Energy
- Environmental Molecular Sciences Laboratory
- Department of Energy's Office of Biological and Environmental Research
- Office of Basic Energy Sciences, U.S. Department of Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!