Fabrication of Highly Porous Alumina Prepared by Gelation Freezing Route with Antifreeze Protein
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 4, pages 1029–1031, April 2013
How to Cite
Fukushima, M., Tsuda, S., Yoshizawa, Y.-i. (2013), Fabrication of Highly Porous Alumina Prepared by Gelation Freezing Route with Antifreeze Protein. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 1029–1031. doi: 10.1111/jace.12229
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!