Influence of Crystallization on the Conversion of Sm3+Sm2+ in SrO–Bi2O3–K2O–B2O3 Glass-Ceramics
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 7, pages 2167–2171, July 2013
How to Cite
Wei, D., Yuan, B., Huang, Y., Tsuboi, T., Seo, H. J. (2013), Influence of Crystallization on the Conversion of Sm3+Sm2+ in SrO–Bi2O3–K2O–B2O3 Glass-Ceramics. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 2167–2171. doi: 10.1111/jace.12230
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2012
- National Research Foundation of Korea
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2009-0078682
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!