Highly Dense, Transparent α-Al2O3 Ceramics From Ultrafine Nanoparticles Via a Standard SPS Sintering
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 4, pages 1039–1042, April 2013
How to Cite
Roussel, N., Lallemant, L., Chane-Ching, J. .-Y., Guillemet-Fristch, S., Durand, B., Garnier, V., Bonnefont, G., Fantozzi, G., Bonneau, L., Trombert, S., Garcia-Gutierrez, D. (2013), Highly Dense, Transparent α-Al2O3 Ceramics From Ultrafine Nanoparticles Via a Standard SPS Sintering. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 1039–1042. doi: 10.1111/jace.12255
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
- Agence Nationale pour la Recherche
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!